[Userinvolvement] Draft reports on sentiment analysis tools and taggers and lemmatizers

darja darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Wed Mar 11 22:51:32 CET 2020

Dear all,

I’m happy to inform you that the draft reports on sentiment analysis tools and on taggers and lemmarizers have been prepared:

CE-2020-1640-sentiment-analysis.docx <https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2020-1640-sentiment-analysis.docx>
CE-2020-1641-taggers-lemmatizers.docx <https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2020-1641-taggers-lemmatizers.docx>

Please take a look and let us know if you have any comments by 25 March. After that date we will publish the reports and prepare user-friendly overviews of the tools for the CLARIN website.

We will now update the summary overview of all the identified issues <https://github.com/clarin-eric/resource-families-issues/issues> regarding findability and metadata for the CLARIN Resource Families being updated for 2019 and 2020 and will get back to you as soon as we’re done.

Best,
Darja and Jakob