[Userinvolvement] Interim report on the implementation of the workplan of the User Involvement Committee for 2020

darja darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Jun 30 09:29:46 CEST 2020

Dear Maria,

many thanks for your question. To a certain extent, the valuable resources have already been identified and are listed in the respective CLARIN Resource Families section called “Corpora outside the infrastructure” but this is of course far from exhaustive, so identification of additional valuable resources is of course very much appreciated just as well.

If anyone is interested in helping out with contacting authors and encouraging them to deposit with CLARIN on a more local/national/regional scale, please let us know, your help would be much appreciated and I believe also more efficient in many cases than the top-down/centralized approach. But I do suggest we coordinate these activities carefully and regularly in order to avoid contacting the same authors by multiple parties and miscommunication.

Best,

Darja