[Userinvolvement] Interim report on the implementation of the workplan of the User Involvement Committee for 2020

Maria Gavriilidou maria at athenarc.gr
Thu Jun 25 15:25:19 CEST 2020

Dear Darja,
The report is fine, depicts all the (hard!) work that has been done.

As regards one of the last points where you mention some resources that are valuable for CLARIN, are these already identified and our help is needed to contact the authors, or we need to help for their identification?
Best wishes,
Maria