[Userinvolvement] Invitation to join the taskforce for training materials

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Dec 8 16:00:18 CET 2020

Dear all,

at our annual meeting of the User Involvement Committee, it was proposed to form a small taskforce to prepare guidelines for training materials. I’d like to invite the volunteers who would wish to serve on this committee to express their interest by 18 Dec.
Ideally, the committee would consist of 3-5 UIC members with an interest in and experience with creating training materials in various formats, experience with the video format is especially welcome (but not a requirement to volunteer). As needed, we will also consult with our External Relations Officer Elisa Gorgaini and our video expert Nicola Piras. The work will be conducted by email and on Zoom. Ideally, our work would be complete in the first quarter of 2021.

Many thanks for contributing to this very important topic for CLARIN,

Darja