[Userinvolvement] Two new training-related instruments

darja darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Thu Apr 16 11:22:14 CEST 2020

Dear all,

based on the feedback from the CLARIN Ambassadors, members of the User Involvement Committee and the participants of the CLARIN at universities workshop, we have developed two new training-related instruments: the CLARIN Training Suite and the CLARIN Trainer Network. We would like to launch the initiatives by the end of this month. Any comments or suggestions welcome!

Best,

Darja

-