[Userinvolvement] Invitation to the UI Committee meeting

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Mon Sep 23 21:14:35 CEST 2019

Dear all,

with great pleasure, you’re invited to the very first meeting of the newly established User Involvement Committee which will take place on 30 September from 11 to 13 in room P701 at the venue of the CLARIN Annual Conference in Leipzig.

Please find attached the draft agenda and let me know if you have any comments or feel something should be added by Thursday 26 September.

In the agenda you will also find links to the documents we will be using or discussing at the meeting:
- the bylaws of the UI Committee (finalized)
- overview of the CLARIN ERIC UI activities (draft, additions/suggestions for improvements welcome)
- overview of the national UI activities (draft, additions/suggestions for improvements welcome)
- workplan for 2020 (draft, additions/suggestions for improvements welcome)

See you soon in Leipzig,

Darja Fišer and Jakob Lenardič

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    Assoc. Prof. dr. Darja Fišer

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

<http://www.uni-lj.si>
[cid:b9888fdc-d2cf-4c94-944a-bb7b871f6c61 at uni-lj.si]