[Userinvolvement] Minutes from the 1st UIC meeting

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Thu Nov 7 17:22:13 CET 2019

Dear all,

thanks for all your comments to the minutes of the UI Committee meeting, all have been taken into account and the final version of the minutes has been published on the CE Archive: https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2019-1531-UI-minutes-2019.pdf

We are planning an overhaul of the CLARIN website in the coming period with the help of CLARIN's new External Relations Officer Elisa Gorgaini so we have left the CLARIN for researchers and Knowledge sharing pages as they are for the time being.

With the formal establishment of the UI Committee there were some questions about the subscription status to the UI mailing list and access to the UI Dashboard. While we would like to keep the subscription broader than just the current members of the UI Committee to facilitate the exchange of information among all the colleagues in the CLARIN network who are interested in the activities of the UI Committee, we have decided to keep access estricted to the UI Dashboard to UI Committee members only.

Finally, I’m also happy to report that the BoD has appointed me as Chair and Maria Gavriilidou as Vice-Chair of the UI Committee for the period of two years. Feel free to get in touch if you have any comments, questions or suggestions.

Best,

Darja