[Userinvolvement] CLARIN Tool Families: Overview of Named Entity Recognizers in the CLARIN infrastructure

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Thu Nov 7 17:31:22 CET 2019

Dear all,

Jakob and I have started the second tool survey with which we will expand the CLARIN Resource Families initiative. It is for tools for Named Entity Recognition that are provided by national CLARIN consortia. Please find the spreadsheet where we’re collecting the data below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7Yv-HMUt0LGsK19btJ_wMK-fmtXWTt0jmSq7OKnrcc/edit?usp=sharing

We have already provided input for three tools (NameTag by LINDAT, janes-ner by CLARIN.SI, and PolDeepNer by CLARIN-PL) to show what kind of information we are looking for with this survey, so please use these entries as a template for providing information on NER tools for your consortium. In contrast to previous surveys of resources, we did not search the tools for all CLARIN countries by ourselves since tools are at the moment generally less likely discoverable through CLARIN repositories. We are kindly requesting your input by 28 November.

Best,
Darja and Jakob

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    Assoc. Prof. dr. Darja Fišer

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

<http://www.uni-lj.si>
[cid:3E2D45B8-8A16-4FEF-88B1-495AB2C90733 at ff.uni-lj.si]