[Userinvolvement] CLARIN Resource Families: Overview of Literary Corpora

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Jul 23 16:14:24 CEST 2019

Thanks, Kanella!
Best,
Darja

On 23 Jul 2019, at 15:46, Kanella Pouli <kanella at gmail.com<mailto:kanella at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Darja,

I just added four resources which can be found in clarin:el.

Best regards,
Kanella

Kanella POULI

Computational Linguist, MSc.
ATHENA <https://www.athena-innovation.gr/en.html> RIC<https://www.athena-innovation.gr/en.html>/ ILSP<http://www.ilsp.gr/en>
Tel: +30 210 6875443
Skype: kanellapouli

On Fri, Jul 19, 2019 at 11:56 AM Fišer, Darja <Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>> wrote:
Dear all
we have started a survey of the literary corpora that are available through the CLARIN infrastructure. We have prepared preliminary results based on the VLO and the national CLARIN repositories: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MI3vjL8XVX9ChMQ4UnlnSj_VV8R37MytJuqc_CGv6oE/edit?usp=sharing.
The repositories and VLO were queried with the search terms poet* corpus, literary corpus, fiction corpus, literature corpus, and novel corpus. Note that we would like to focus on corpora that include only literary texts (and not, for instance, corpora that are split between fiction and non-fiction).

We would appreciate it if you could review the list, add any corpora and info that we have missed and correct any mistakes we have made. We welcome your input by 19 August.

Best,
Darja and Jakob
Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    Assoc. Prof. dr. Darja Fišer

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si/>

<http://www.uni-lj.si/>
<logo_100.png>

[cid:3E2D45B8-8A16-4FEF-88B1-495AB2C90733 at ff.uni-lj.si]