[Userinvolvement] Updated Overview of lexical resources

Fišer, Darja Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si
Tue Jul 23 11:33:05 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I’m happy to inform you that an updated Overview of lexical resources where we have taken into account is now available on the CE Archive:

CE-2019-1464-Lexical-resources.pdf<https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2019-1464-Lexical-resources.pdf>
CE-2019-1464-Lexical-resources.docx<https://office.clarin.eu/v/CE-2019-1464-Lexical-resources.docx>

In the new version, we have taken into account the following information we received from you:
- we have included additional existing resources we had missed in the first version
- we have recategorized the resources we had put into the wrong category
- we have added more detailed descriptions of some of the resources

In addition, we have performed a check which of the resources can be found through VLO and have added this in the report, would really appreciate it if you could take a look at this and notify the relevant colleagues in your team if identified issues apply to any of the resources from a repository from your consortium.

We will now proceed adding the overview to the website. We are of course always happy to receive additional feedback if you notice anything problematic in the report.

Many thanks to Jakob for this immense undertaking!

Best,

Darja

Univerza v Ljubljani
Filozofska fakulteta    Assoc. Prof. dr. Darja Fišer

Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation

Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts

Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia

darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si<mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si<http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>

<http://www.uni-lj.si>
[cid:3E2D45B8-8A16-4FEF-88B1-495AB2C90733 at ff.uni-lj.si]