[Userinvolvement] Historical corpora

Martin Wynne martin.wynne at bodleian.ox.ac.uk
Thu May 10 10:14:01 CEST 2018

Dear Valeria et al,

My opinion on this is that we should include resources not curated by
CLARIN centres or members. I have included a couple in the UK which come
into this category. I think that the resource guides provide a useful
service by pointing to any relevant resources, and they provide a useful
list of targets for resources that we might want to try to include in
the VLO and connect with in other ways.

Best wishes,
Martin

--