[Userinvolvement] Historical corpora

Valeria Quochi valeria.quochi at ilc.cnr.it
Thu May 10 09:39:22 CEST 2018

Dear Darja, all,

are we interested only in resources that are already owned or officially
hosted by CLARIN members, or any (valuable) historical corpus available
in the member countries?

Valeria

On 08/05/2018 05:44, Fišer, Darja wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> as part of the CLARIN Resource Families initiative, we are conducting
> a survey of the existing historical corpora. We have prepared the
> preliminary results based on the VLO and the national CLARIN repositories:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1orDix-eyoHE3K2H44HVNs3ttA_SmdDwzCrFKtcJPV8E/edit?usp=sharing
>
> We’d really appreciate it if you could add any resources and info that
> we have missed and correct any mistakes we have made. Comments and
> suggestions by email are welcome too. We are collecting feedback by
> June 1 after which we will prepare the report.
>
> Best,
> Darja and Jakob
>
>> Univerza/ v Ljubljani/
> Filozofska/ fakulteta/ 	doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
> /http://lojze.lugos.si/darja//
>
> /Oddelek za prevajalstvo/ / /Department of translation/
>
> Filozofska/ fakulteta/ / Faculty /of arts/
>
> Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia
>
> darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si <mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>,
> www.ff.uni-lj.si <http://www.ff.uni-lj.si>
>

> <http://www.uni-lj.si>

Researcher, Linguist.

Istituto di Linguistica Computazionale "A. Zampolli"
Area della Ricerca CNR
Via Moruzzi, 1
56100 Pisa
Italy