[Userinvolvement] Overview of CLARIN spoken corpora

Karolina Badzmierowska karolina at clarin.eu
Mon Aug 20 16:43:17 CEST 2018

Hi Darja,

I added it to the Newsflash and posted on social media.

Best,
Karolina

> On 8 Aug 2018, at 15:16, Fišer, Darja <Darja.Fiser at ff.uni-lj.si> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> as part of the CLARIN Resource Families initiative, we are conducting a survey of the existing spoken corpora. We have prepared the preliminary results based on the VLO and the national CLARIN repositories:
>
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UusqZ2IqK_dkl9gRSZsgzxlzBpctLoFLS3_1W2iccn8/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UusqZ2IqK_dkl9gRSZsgzxlzBpctLoFLS3_1W2iccn8/edit?usp=sharing>
>
> We’d really appreciate it if you could add any resources and info that we have missed and correct any mistakes we have made. Comments and suggestions by email are welcome too. We are collecting feedback by September 1 after which we will prepare the report.
>
> Additionally, we’re happy to report that the overview of historical corpora is now available on the CLARIN website as well:
>
> https://www.clarin.eu/resource-families/historical-corpora <https://www.clarin.eu/resource-families/historical-corpora>
>
> Feel free to disseminate the link throughout your network. Any feedback or comments welcome.
>
> Best,
> Darja and Jakob
>
>> Univerza v Ljubljani
> Filozofska fakulteta	doc. dr. Darja Fišer, Assistant Professor
> http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/ <http://lojze.lugos.si/darja/>
>
> Oddelek za prevajalstvo / Department of translation
>
> Filozofska fakulteta / Faculty of arts
>
> Aškerčeva cesta 2, SI-1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija / Slovenia
>
> darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si <mailto:darja.fiser at ff.uni-lj.si>, www.ff.uni-lj.si <http://www.ff.uni-lj.si/>
>
> <logo_UL.gif>
>

>  <http://www.uni-lj.si/>

Karolina Badzmierowska
CLARIN ERIC Communications Officer
Utrecht University | Drift 10, 3512 BS Utrecht, The Netherlands | Room 2.05 | Working days: Mon-Tue

www.clarin.eu <http://www.clarin.eu/> | Twitter <https://twitter.com/CLARINERIC> | Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/ClarinEric/> | VideoLectures.NET <http://videolectures.net/> | YouTube <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJPks1mzisqsS4NrBFKIWag/featured> | Flickr <https://www.flickr.com/people/156124780@N04/> | LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/clarin-eric/> | Github <https://github.com/clarin-eric>