[Userinvolvement] CALL: Workshop on Usability of CLARIN ERIC Webpages

Sebastian Drude Sebastian.Drude at clarin.eu
Mon Aug 1 15:39:31 CEST 2016

Dear National Coordinators, dear Centre Leaders, der User-Involvement Experts,

(excuses for cross-posting),

We still have places open for the participation at the CLARIN-PLUS workshop on usability and guided tours testing.

This is the right place to discuss the recent improvements and in particular the still open shortcomings and desirables for the CLARIN ERIC Webpages.

Please forward this message to the colleagues and partners within your respective consortia who may have an interest in participating.

Thanks again,

Sebastian

Also for the CELR team

--

PD Dr. Sebastian Drude, CLARIN ERIC

Drift 10, 3512 BS, Utrecht, The Netherlands

Email:  <mailto:Sebastian.Drude at clarin.eu> Sebastian.Drude at clarin.eu – Phone: (+31) 6-5378.3579

 <http://www.mpi.nl/people/drude-sebastian> http://www.mpi.nl/people/drude-sebastian