[Userinvolvement] Supporting citation

Neeme Kahusk neeme.kahusk at ut.ee
Wed Oct 7 11:00:16 CEST 2015

We are using DOIs, and Center of Estonian Language Resources is used as Publisher. All our resources are findable at http://datacite.org via metadata search, e.g. https://search.datacite.org/ui?q=Center+of+Estonian+Language+Resources <https://search.datacite.org/ui?q=Center+of+Estonian+Language+Resources> . (Well, there are some resources with two DOIs, but we hope to resolve it soon.) Datacite provides RIS and BibTeX citation information as well, see e.g. http://data.datacite.org/10.15155/9-00-0000-0000-0000-00029L <http://data.datacite.org/10.15155/9-00-0000-0000-0000-00029L> . DataCite Content Service and DataCite Statistics are still at beta stage at datacite.org <http://datacite.org/>.

To summarise: our resources are findable by DOI at Datacite, but our name does not refer to CLARIN directly.

Best,

Neeme

> On 06.10.2015, at 18:18, Martin Wynne <martin.wynne at it.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> Thanks to everyone for their contributions. I'll summarize the discussion in a document for the Centres and Standards committee to consider.
>
> Best,
> Martin
>
> On 05/10/15 13:46, Koenraad De Smedt wrote:
>> Even if I didn’t react, this is a very relevant discussion.  I think these matters should be taken up in the Standards committee and come to their conclusion as soon as possible in the form of clear and practical recommendations.
>>
>> Best,
>> Koenraad
>>
>>> On 05 Oct 2015, at 14:40, Pavel Stranak <stranak at ufal.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> nobody else reacted, so allow me to add a little. I promise to be brief :-)

> --
> Martin Wynne
> IT Services, University of Oxford
> Oxford e-Research Centre
> Faculty of Linguistics, Philology and Phonetics
> Director of User Involvement, CLARIN ERIC
> National Co-ordinator, CLARIN-UK
> +44 1865 283352

Neeme Kahusk
neeme.kahusk at ut.ee