[Tf-curation] CMDI / curation strategy meeting: notes + doodle

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu Oct 31 17:09:33 CET 2019

Hi all,

Thanks for those who already filled in the doodle. Doesn't look like we
will find a date that will work for everyone, and we area also still
missing some input I believe. My intention was to pick a date for our
next meeting tomorrow, so it would be good if you could specify your
availability if you haven't done so yet.

Here's the link again:

    <https://doodle.com/poll/k6xk7ka4bhywpyqk>

Thanks!

Best,