[Tf-curation] Notes of today's CMDI meeting + Doodle for next one

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Nov 25 13:53:02 CET 2019

Dear all,

Thus far five of us have indicated their availability in the doodle. I
hope/expect that a few more would be interested in attending, so if you
are one of these, please take a moment to fill in the doodle as well:

    https://doodle.com/poll/4vndw2iic3tcgfwz

I intend to pick a final date tomorrow (Tuesday) by the end of the
working day.
Thanks :)

Best,
Twan