[Tf-curation] [TF-CMDI] Next CMDI best meeting 2019-03-05

Oddrun Ohren Oddrun.Ohren at nb.no
Tue Mar 5 09:49:32 CET 2019

Hi all,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to participate today, due to another meeting having  propped up at short notice.

However, I have tried to do my bit according to plan, and edited the following:

·         C16 (work in progress): Text proposal

·         C17: Advice to use concept definition + warning not to use concepts more specific than intended meaning of component/element

·         C18: Reference to CCR (https://concepts.clarin.eu/ccr/) + advice to use the Metadata concept scheme

I hope the changes are visible to all...If not, hopefully Twan knows what to do :-)

Good luck with the meeting today,

Oddrun