[Tf-curation] Next CMDI best meeting 2019-03-05

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Fri Mar 1 10:35:15 CET 2019

Hi all,

Since we will have another CMDI best practices meeting next week (5
March 14:00 CET) and we agreed that it would be desirable to try and
keep these meetings within the time limit of an hour, here's a friendly
reminder and a list of open TODOs and ways to prepare for the meeting :)

* General (all):
  - Prepare for a discussion of TODOs and notes in guide page i to 10
  - Report on related work (vocabularies, CCR, ISO 24622-3) if applicable

* Menzo:
  - Document CMDValidate markers in 'how to use section'
  - Continue work on splitting up CS3
  - Add references to 'How to use this guide' on basic CMD principles
and general web resources best practices

* Oddrun:
  - Concepts section of component modelling: add reference to CCR
registry, the metadata schema within it, and advice to look at concept
definitions

* Twan:
  - Align "Common approaches: Multilingual metadata" section with best
pratices - in particular CS3 and its spin-off
  - Publish documentation for guide release process

* Alex:
 Guide document:
  - Write paragraph on common approaches part of guide in "Outline"
  - Expand "P1: Reuse components"

* Susanne/Andreas:
 Guide document:
  - Check coverage of CCR (concept selection, new concept request) in
workflow
  - [Common uses cases document] Finish the ​web form for questionnaire
and continues work on the document

Unassigned
  - Write "C16: Refer to approved concepts"

More details can be found on the meeting page[1]. If you cannot attend
the meeting but have something you would like to report, you can send it
to me and I will report on your behalf.

Have a nice Friday, weekend, Monday and hope to see you on Tuesday :)

Best,
Twan

[1] https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20190305

--