[Tf-curation] Next CMDI & curation task forces meeting

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Mon Jan 21 11:57:44 CET 2019

Dear all,

Our next joint task forces meeting will be on

	7 February 2019 at 14:00 - 16:00 CET

There now is a meeting page for this meeting at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20190207>. I have
included the open action items we arrived at in our last meeting - you
are invited to have a look at those as well :)

As always we meet via Zoom: <https://clarin.zoom.us/j/534115968>. Hope
to see many of you there on the 7th!

Best,
Twan