[Tf-curation] Upcoming CMDI and metadata curation task forces meeting: remote attendance

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Wed May 30 09:07:50 CEST 2018

Dear all,

As you probably know a CLARIN Centre Meeting will take place in Utrecht
next week (Monday 4 and Tuesday 5 June)[1]. A joint CMDI and metadata
curation task forces meeting is scheduled in the afternoon of the second
day (15:30-17:00). It will be open to both task force members and other
interested attendees of the Centre Meeting. The exact agenda will depend
on the crowd but will likely discuss updates and discussions on ongoing
and future curation efforts, CMDI best practices, recommended components
and profiles, interoperability.

Although this will be primarily a face-to-face meeting, we also would
like to give task force members that will not be in Utrecht an
opportunity to join in remotely. This will take a bit of effort and
coordination from our side, so therefore we would first like to find out
whether there is any interest in doing so.

So if you are *not* coming to Utrecht next week but would like to join
the meeting remotely via Zoom, please fill in the following Doodle:

https://doodle.com/poll/rhwp3zy737r9fasv

Thanks!

We will get back to you to let you know whether this option will be
available and, if applicable, the technical details.

Best,
Twan

[1] https://www.clarin.eu/event/2018/centre-meeting
--