[Tf-curation] CMDI best practices: meeting notes and next meeting

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Thu May 24 17:17:18 CEST 2018

Hi all,

This afternoon we had another productive virtual meeting on CMDI best
practices. I have added some notes to the meeting page[1]. Feel free to
add your own or fix anything that I didn't get right.

The next meeting of the task forces will be a face to face meeting on
day 2 of the centre meeting in Utrecht[1]. We will try to set up a way
of attending remotely via Zoom. The agenda will be fairly broad, and
definitely not restricted to best practices. Likely we will focus mostly
on curation.

We also decided to already schedule a virtual meeting dedicated to the
CMDI best practices in July. For this I have created a doodle:

	<https://doodle.com/poll/duw3fhx6ngd6gi94>.

Please fill it in if you would like to attend so that we can pick a date!

In the meantime, Menzo and I will take care of merging a few branches
into the primary version of the draft. We can then review this, and
merge to the released version (which is linked to from the CMDI page at
www.clarin.eu) if we agree that it is ready for publication.

A couple of other action items, including tasks regarding the continued
investigating into GitBook alternatives, can be found in the notes. And
of course any work on the various sections of the best practices
document can take place in parallel.

Best,
Twan

[1] https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180524#Notes