[Tf-curation] profileName2resourceClass

Durco, Matej Matej.Durco at oeaw.ac.at
Sun Mar 4 14:44:03 CET 2018

Dear all
(especially those who "volunteered" to contribute to the mapping profileName2resourceClass.)

The mapping file is now ready for manual intervention:
https://github.com/acdh-oeaw/VLO-mapping/blob/master/value-maps/profileName2resourceClass_tf-extended_noResourceClassProfiles.csv
After removing those profiles that actually have some resourceClass values, it has only 90 values. Divided by 6 we get 15 lines each.

There is a corresponding  ticket:
https://trac.clarin.eu/ticket/1044
which gives some more details and would be also the place for comments on the task.

I copy here the slice-assignment (actually please add +1 to account for the header-row) :
Go

1- 15

Jakob

16 - 30

Susanne

31 - 45

Hanna

46 - 60

Caspar

61 - 75

Matej

76 - 90

As we agreed, it would be wonderful, if we would manage until 9.3., so that we have time to process and look at it in the meeting on 13.3.

Thank you.

Best,
Matej