[Tf-curation] clavas vocabulary for licenses

Odijk, J.E.J.M. (Jan) j.odijk at uu.nl
Mon Jun 11 22:02:26 CEST 2018

Dear Curation task force,

The list of values for license in the (META_SHARE originating) profile resourceInfo (clarin.eu:cr1:p_1360931019836) is quite extensive, and I would like to reuse it for a profile I manage. A disadvantage is that no semantics for the vocabulary items are defined, but one can imagine working on that together with the original profile creator (Penny Labropoulou)

I cannot reuse the vocabulary because it is a vocabulary of  a CMDI element (and not, on its own, of a component).

An option would be to make this vocabulary a vocabulary in CLAVAS.
I understood from Menzo that there are plans for CLAVAS vocabulary for license, and I wonder whether this one is being taken into consideration, and what the plans for such a vocabulary are.

I look forward to your response
Jan
Prof.dr. Jan Odijk
Professor of Language and Speech Technology
Director CLARIAH
UiL-OTS
Trans 10 k. 2.33
3512 JK Utrecht