[Tf-curation] [Doodle] CMDI best practices progress

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Wed Jul 25 14:39:09 CEST 2018

Hi all,

As all of the 'usual suspects' have filled in the doodle and we had a
clear majority for one option (only Hanna missing out, sorry!) I closed
the doodle, selecting

	Thursday 6 September 2018 14:00 - 16:00 CEST

as the date and time for the next meeting. There is a meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180906> where you
can add agenda items, relevant documents etc as always.

Best,
Twan

--
Twan Goosen