[Tf-curation] [Doodle] CMDI best practices progress

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Tue Jul 24 10:57:37 CEST 2018

Hi all,

Last week we had another CMDI best practices meeting. I have added some
notes to the meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180719>. To plan
for a follow-up meeting I would like ask those who would be interested
to attend to fill in the Doodle at

	<https://doodle.com/poll/bc4ah4psyezrv8xw>

Furthermore I have merged the current draft master and the currently
released version of the guide into a temporary branch, and the result
can be seen at
<https://cmdi-taskforce.gitbooks.io/cmdi-best-practices/content/v/0537c518586ae6c30900fe4aa14df0926459eaac/>.
It would be good if some people could go through the result to see if
everything looks as expected. If we don't find anything weird I will
merge this into the release version so that the public version will be
updated. For those who are interested the Markdown diff can be seen via
GitHub[1]. You can also compare it manually to the currently published
version[2].

Best,
Twan

[1]