[Tf-curation] Telco tomorrow 10:00

Durco, Matej Matej.Durco at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Feb 20 19:42:26 CET 2018

Dear all,

admittedly on short notice:
We agreed on a telco of the curation taskforce tomorrow, 10:00

I still have to try to organize a zoom-meeting. Will let you know the channel in the morning.

The agenda would be roughly:

  *   Sign-off ​minutes of the Vienna meeting<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CZw-RyDsRnaJFdEP_1E08YL6FtOmVf8BtE3yhP1gENQ/edit>
  *   Review the results of resourceClass mapping
  *   Plan profileName to resourceClass mapping
  *   Review old tickets<https://trac.clarin.eu/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&component=MetadataCuration&group=owner&col=id&col=summary&col=component&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&report=18&order=priority> [those of you assigned, it would be great if you could say: ticket is resolved, or needs discussion, or further work.
  *   Assign new tickets
  *   Plan tei-consolidation sprint
Hope to meet you all tomorrow.

Best,