[Tf-curation] [TF-CMDI] next CMDI best practices meeting

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Fri Sep 8 15:01:07 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

You can find the latest version of the draft CMDI Best Practice guide (CE-2017-1076) here:

	https://datashare.rzg.mpg.de/s/dDvZZUl6YM1Tdyl

Changes include:

- Alignment in handling hyperlinks, references, etc.
- Removed impact of CLARIN B Centre requiements from the priorities
- Worked on reasons for high priority (needs references)
- Reassigned priorities (as proposed/discussed)

Feedback is still welcome! Preferably early next week, so we can make it available on the CLARIN website on Wednesday, well in time for the CAC.

Many thanks in advance,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi