[Tf-curation] Next best practices meeting 15 January 9am [Re: Best Practices Guide: switch to GitBook and upcoming meeting]

Twan Goosen twan at clarin.eu
Fri Dec 15 13:25:35 CET 2017

Hi all,

This time it was easy to pick a timeslot:

  15 January 2018, 09.00am - 11.00am CET

turned out to be the only option that suited everyone (who had filled
out the doodle). I have created a meeting page at
<https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/Taskforces/CMDI/Meeting20180115>. Feel free
to add your own points or make changes where required. See you in the
new year :)

Best,
Twan

--