[Tf-curation] [TF-CMDI] Scheduling TF Metadata Curation F2F meeting in Vienna - finally

Durco, Matej Matej.Durco at oeaw.ac.at
Tue Dec 12 17:53:25 CET 2017

Dear all,

more info on the Metadata Curation F2F meeting (30.1. - 1.2. lunch to lunch), so that you can make your travel arrangements.

The meeting venue is:

ACDH-ÖAW
Sonnenfelsgasse 19 (2nd floor)
1010 Vienna

(see also map on our homepage:

https://www.oeaw.ac.at/acdh/acdh-home/ )

It's right in the city centre.

The nearest hotels:

Hotel Post:

https://www.hotel-post-wien.at/

Hotel Kärnterhof:

http://www.karntnerhof.com/en/

But there is plenty others near.

It's also walking distance from the train station: Wien Mitte/Landstraße

where both the fast (16 min) CAT (12 EUR)  and the "slow" (22 min) train (3,9 EUR) from the airport arrive.

So you need basically around half an hour to get from the airport to our place.

So much for the practicalities.

We will circulate agenda only somewhere mid January.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Best,

Matej