[Tf-curation] [TF-CMDI] next CMDI best practices meeting

Menzo Windhouwer2 menzo.windhouwer at meertens.knaw.nl
Thu Aug 31 10:58:31 CEST 2017

Hi, All,

Thanks for the feedback on the drafts of the guide and the abstract! Based on it I’ve created two input documents for our meeting this afternoon:

• PDF for the final version of the CAC2017 abstract:
o https://datashare.rzg.mpg.de/s/UAKxXliAxOloQyc
• Word for the draft of CMDI BP guide:
o https://datashare.rzg.mpg.de/s/UGzkBPRQINDtH9Y
o this includes Twan’s feedback (i.e., the document linked below) and Hanna’s feedback (merged into Twan’s document, i.e., changes in the first sections marked as me are actually Hanna’s suggestions)

See you soon,

Menzo
--
www.meertens.knaw.nl/cms/medewerkers/144709-menzowi