[Tf-curation] Curation TF - F2F meeting at CAC2015

Hanna Hedeland hanna.hedeland at uni-hamburg.de
Mon Oct 12 12:05:10 CEST 2015

Hi Matej,

unfortunately, I won't be at the CAC, but I'd like to pass on some
information regarding the current support workflows for the VLO and the
metadata provided there.

So, this is the plan: We'll delegate VLO technical/interface issues to Twan
(if delegation should become necessary, he's usually very fast), issues
regarding metadata at CLARIN-D centres directly to the helpdesk agents at
the respective centres, and other metadata issues to you (unless you grab
the tickets yourself right away) for further forwarding. If you or the
CLARIN-D centre agents shouldn't be available, we hope that Susanne Haaf
will sort out the situation...

Best,
Hanna

Am 07.10.2015 19:05 schrieb "Durco, Matej" <Matej.Durco at oeaw.ac.at>:

> Dear all,
>

> As you may have seen, next week on Thursday morning there will be the TF
> slots at CAC. We decided for CMDI and Curation to sit together (at least
> partly) over both slots (9-11:15 room Berlin; 11:45-13:00 we may split to
> rooms Prague & Vienna if needed).
>

> We (at ACDH) have been intensively working on the issue and are compiling
> some comprehensive material (analysis, findings, recommendations), which we
> will circulate beforehand, hopefully by Friday, worst case on Monday.
>

> Could you please indicate, who will be able and willing to join us on
> Thursday morning, to know how many we shall expect?
>

> Best,
>
> Matej

Hanna Hedeland
Hamburger Zentrum für Sprachkorpora