[Tf-curation] curation again

Matej Durco matej.durco at oeaw.ac.at
Fri Jun 19 14:09:28 CEST 2015

Dear all,

here is some more concrete info on the meeting in Vienna [1]
First day will be broader about the general architectures of CLARIAH-NL,
-AT (and obviously also other national consortia, if they will be
represented - Pavel Stranak from CZ will be attending as well), to find
overalps and areas of common interest for possible collaboration.
In the afternoon we would start concentrating on curation, as there is
agreement that this is the first focus for the cooperation. On Thursday
we would discuss the technical aspects (Curation/Validation service, MD
Quality Assessment workflow etc.) on Friday I would like to concentrate
on the actual facets and values and the ways to deal with the known
problems we have there.

Please let us know if you will be able to come. If you are only
interested in curation it may suffice to come only by Thursday noon or
so, or even just for Friday (and stay in Vienna over the weekend ;) )

Best,
Matej

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F3nGoSTkJmuQfVh5qsrSEEm_TnwcYPoNZXFt-iY5J_k/edit#