[Tf-aai] AAI-TF Meeting Monday 30.9. at 9:00?

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Mon Sep 16 09:36:00 CEST 2019

Dear AAI-Taskforce members,

This likely comes too late for a lot of you, my appologies for that, but I would suggest we try to have a task force meeting in Leipzig on Monday morning 30.9. at 9:00 in the Paulinum, either room P701 or P702.
I realise that this works only for those of you you who are in Leipzig a day early and do not have to attend the NCF meeting.

Here's a suggestion for agenda items:

- The improved CLARIN Discovery Service
- Blacklisting IdPs

These topics above were sent out on this list.

- Exempting SPs from Shibboleth requirement

This is discussed in the SCCTC. The idea is to not require Shibboleth support from centres that do not use login at all.

- Status of the delegation project

Willem will not be able to attend, but I could try to give a summary if there is interest.

Please let me know 2 things:

- if you are intending to attend the meeting on Moday at 9:00
- are you interested in attending the meeting but cannot make it at 9 on Monday.

If there is enough interest but no one can make it on Monday morning, I'll try to organise the meeting later on Monday. There is a slot at 14-16, but no room yet.

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704