[Tf-aai] checking interest in central discovery service with all eduGAIN IdPs

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter at clarin.eu
Sun Sep 15 16:16:17 CEST 2019

On 13/09/2019 15:31, riccardo del gratta wrote:
> There is no problem for Pisa to use the discovery service instead of
> discojuice.
> Is there a sort of wiki in how to switch from discojuice to discovery
> for clarin-dspace?
> thanks a lot, riccardo

Hi Riccardo,

There is a hint at

https://gitlab.inf.unibz.it/commul/docker/clarin-dspace/blob/72992d8b5e9d107f4fbf0d21aa24cd13d072ace1/clarin-dspace-docker/commul-customization/shibboleth2.xml

But:

- this is not fully documented (Alexander Koenig knows more)
- discovery.clarin.eu currently only includes CLARIN SPF countries

I suggest I will come back on this topic after discussing it with our
board this week.

best,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck