[Tf-aai] Blacklisting IdPs: A proposal

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Tue Nov 19 17:10:49 CET 2019

Dear Taskforce,

I'd like some feedback on the proposal, also positive comments are appreciated. This issue will be discussed on the next SCCTC VC 11.12.

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704