[Tf-aai] AAI Statistics from Finland

Jozef Misutka misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Mon Sep 4 12:27:21 CEST 2017

Dear Francesca,

we keep a list of IdPs used to access CLARIN's resources hosted at *nine
service* providers (those that joined the Attribute Aggregator service) at
https://lindat.mff.cuni.cz/services/aaggreg/idps_map.html
This counts *274 IdPs* from all over the world to this day which is quite
impressive (please note that we started to gather the joint statistics only
last year). However, the IdP list also includes a few non CLARIN SPF ones
(eduGAIN ones).

We also have detailed statistics but unless you are AAI guru, it might be
difficult to interpret. Go to
https://lindat.mff.cuni.cz/services/aaggreg/# and click on Statistics

Best,
Jozef