[Tf-aai] Fwd: [eduGAIN-discuss]GÉANTTrust and Identity Meeting

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Mon Nov 6 18:39:37 CET 2017

Hello Dieter,

I think it would be good if CLARIN would be present. I know that Elixir is continuing to work on a AAI solution that is somewhere between the CLARIN homeless IdP and an attribute aggregator for existing University accounts in case of attribute release problems. I don't know if they are presenting at the meeting, but Mikael Linden asked me once whether CLARIN could use their solution. It turned out the only possible obstacle was the scope: @lifescienceid.org.

Any input from other members of the taskforce?

Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704