[Tf-aai] Filtering suspicious IdPs in CLARIN SPF

Jozef Misutka misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz
Sat Jun 10 20:11:04 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I commented on https://trac.clarin.eu/ticket/1008#comment:6
but I would like to distribute it also here.

That particular IdP is not part of SPF but before I created this issue I
checked using
https://met.refeds.org/met/entity/https%253A%252F%252Fidp.unicon.net%252Fidp%252Fshibboleth/
that it is part of one of CLARIN SPF members namely UK Federation.
Therefore, the process of SPF via eduGAIN should be re-visited because if
an entity is part of multiple federations, only one is chosen for eduGAIN.
If that particular one is not part of SPF, we *may* miss an IdP we want to
have in SPF.

Best,
Jozef