[Tf-aai] Filtering suspicious IdPs in CLARIN SPF

André Moreira andre at clarin.eu
Thu Jun 8 17:35:51 CEST 2017

Hi everybody,

I have set up a page on the CLARIN trac describing the process of requesting changes to the AAI SPF blacklist. This page also keeps trac of the currently blacklisted IdPs, as well as ongoing blacklist requests (tickets). The page can be found here:

https://trac.clarin.eu/wiki/ServiceProviderFederation/IdpBlacklist

Please take a look when you have the opportunity. At this point any input is very welcome!

Regards,
----
André Moreira
CLARIN ERIC
https://www.clarin.eu

> On 29 May 2017, at 11:27, André Moreira <andre at clarin.eu> wrote:
>
> Hi Jozef,
>
>> Anyone?
>> Seems trac is not working as fast as (I would have) expected.
>
> My apologies but I really did not have the opportunity to look into this before. I am finishing some external assignments this month so it is difficult for me to handle all the SPF issues as quickly as I would like to. The good news is that starting next month, I will be working full time for CLARIN ERIC so I will definitely be able to handle trac issues in a more reasonable time frame.
>
> Anyway, I will try to look into this today or at most tomorrow!
>
>> This has been implemented, write me if you want to receive these notifications.
>

> Yes, can you please add my address to receive them?
>

> Kind regards,
> ----
> André Moreira
> CLARIN ERIC
> https://www.clarin.eu
>

>> On 25 May 2017, at 09:57, Jozef Misutka <misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
>>

>> On 12 May 2017 at 10:24, Jozef Misutka <misutka at ufal.mff.cuni.cz> wrote:
>> And we have a case study from couple of hours ago,
>> https://trac.clarin.eu/ticket/1008#ticket
>>
>> Anyone?
>> Seems trac is not working as fast as (I would have) expected.
>>
>> Jozef
>>

>> Steps 1. and 2. are done,
>> for 3. we do not have the requirements yet but anyway, please comment in the trac ticket.
>>
>> 2Andre: (I am not trac admin) but I suggest you
>> a) create specific component in trac (AAI IdP Review?) and update the tickets;
>> b) create the parallel trac page (I am not sure I know what you want there) and include listing of all bugs that are open with specific component on that page.
>>
>> Best,
>> Jozef
>>

>> On 10 May 2017 at 17:53, André Moreira <andre at clarin.eu> wrote:
>> Hi Jozef,
>>
>>> And yes, I was talking only about the process flow for reviewing an IdP and possibly blacklisting it.
>>
>> Clear.
>>
>>> Because you are? responsible for clarin's pyff we have to work on this together or rather you have to agree to it :).
>>
>> Fair enough!
>>
>>> 1. someone (here, the term someone is ok) finds suspicious IdP
>>> 2. creates ticket in TRAC
>>> 3. someone (here, the term someone should be better defined - tf-aai?) reviews the requirements and comments whether any violations have been found.