[Tf-aai] check CPH SAML metadata

André Moreira andre at clarin.eu
Mon Apr 3 14:55:52 CEST 2017

Hi Jozef and all,

I could not follow the whole conversation so I can’t say anything about the original problem.

As about the missing CoCo attribute in the DFN and eduGAIN versions of the metadata, it turns out that DFN is removing the CoCo SAML attribute because according to them:  the document referenced by the “PrivacyStatementURL” attribute does not contain a link to http://www.geant.net/uri/dataprotection-code-of-conduct/v1 (as mandated by the guidelines). I have checked this document and I see that this link is in fact there so I just requested DFN to reinsert the missing CoCo attribute.

I hope this helps to clarify what’s going on.

Kind regards,
----
André Moreira
CLARIN ERIC