[Tf-aai] AAI Taskforce in Aix-en-Provence 26.10. 15:00?

Tommi A Pirinen tommi.antero.pirinen at uni-hamburg.de
Fri Oct 21 15:31:03 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Am Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:37:25 +0300
schrieb Martin Matthiesen <martin.matthiesen at csc.fi>:

> I got a slot at 26.10. 15:00. I got no reactions so far, could you
> drop me a line if you intend to participate? I would also like to
> know whether the agenda sounds relevant or not.

I’ve got FCS on that slot too, but now I see that programme has these
TF-meetings in joint timeslot / location, if this means it is possible
to participate in both, I can probably join you.

On another point, I haven't introduced myself on this list yet, so on
the off chance that some of yous do not hear of this yet, I’m starting
work on HZSK AAI etc. CLARIN-D stuff,

--
Doktor Tommi A Pirinen <http://www.computing.dcu.ie/~tpirinen/>,
Computational Linguist, Universität Hamburg, Hamburger Zentrum für