[Tf-aai] Text for: https://www.clarin.eu/category/clarin-member

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Wed May 18 09:41:05 CEST 2016

Hi all,

Is someone intending to look at this? If so, I'd like some form of time line as of when to expect an answer.
Admittedly I left this hanging for a while myself, so I'd like to publish the text and move on.

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704