[Tf-aai] Email template for getting attributes released

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Fri May 13 17:10:30 CEST 2016

Hi Jozef,

----- Original Message -----

Yes, I agree. We say: Give us a decent set, but if you can't we try to make do with what we get. Well, that is the case anyway... And sometimes we can't work with what we get.

> Or we guarantee that all SPF SPs work, at least somehow, with only the
> mandatory attributes released.

I have one service where that will not work and anohter where it would be cumbersome.

My experience so far is anyway that if eppn is released, mail & "*name*" is usually either only a little bit more work or part of the package.

Martin