[Tf-aai] AAI VC Notes

Sander Maijers sander at clarin.eu
Tue Mar 22 14:43:22 CET 2016

Hi Martin,

Yes, I think everything is covered. You reorganized the Trac text very well
IMO.

One comment about resistance from identity federations to automatic
‘harvesting’ of SAML metadata from SPs: I do not think that will be an
issue. They would not know that what we changed our SAML metadata
processing internally, and even if they do then the manual checks (and
version control) of before would definitely still be in place.

Best,
Sander
--
*Sent as system administrator and engineer for CLARIN*
*Please send inquiries about specific services to the corresponding e-mail

Max Planck Institute for Psycholinguistics <https://tla.mpi.nl/>, software
developer
personal Skype: sander.maijers | work address: Wundtlaan 1, 6525 XD,
Nijmegen (NL)

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 2:27 PM, Martin Matthiesen <martin.matthiesen at csc.fi