[Tf-aai] CLARIN and the Arnes Identity Federation

Dieter Van Uytvanck dieter at clarin.eu
Wed Jan 13 18:22:01 CET 2016

On 12/01/16 21:17, Tomaž Erjavec wrote:
> we've noticed that on
> http://www.clarin.eu/content/service-provider-federation
> Slovenia, i.e. ArnesAAI is specified as only partially connected, and
> also doesn't have the OK status for Attribute release and Opt-in, but it
> is not really clear to us why.
> Is this just some old info in the table, or we really should do
> something to become fully connected? Could you pls. help?

Dear Tomaž,

(AAI taskforce in CC)

As to the "partially connected" - this is because not all Slovenian IdPs
are in eduGAIN. I would be very helpful if you could have a look at
those which are available via

https://discovery.clarin.eu/discojuice

and the full list of Slovenian IdPs to see if there are important user
organisations missing in our list. In that case we could try to convince
them to opt-in to eduGAIN.

As to the "opt-in" and "attribute release" - we have not filled in yet
anything as we still need to run a larger test set. This is something
that will be done in CLARIN+ in the coming months.

If you want you could of course already start some tests for the
attribute release and report in the way of
http://www.clarin.eu/content/report-federated-identity-attribute-release

best regards,
--
Dieter Van Uytvanck