[Tf-aai] AAI TF Meeting 15.10. 11:45-13:00 Wroclaw/Poland

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Tue Sep 29 10:55:57 CEST 2015

Dear Taskforce,

This time we don't have the problem to find a common date:

The meeting will take place during the Clarin yearly conference on

Thursday 15.10. 11:45-13:00 at the Conference venue. I don't have a specific room yet, but here's a proposal for the Agenda:

I took out the topic "SPF EC for IdPs not meeting the "traceable to real person".

I would like to talk about the Taskforce's relation to the CLARIN+ AAI task led by Jozef. I think it is great that AAI has funding and I would like to avoid to discuss similar things in the Taskforce with our limited resources if they are discussed and maybe implemented in Clarin+.

https://www.clarin.eu/group-page/aai-tf-vc-meeting-2015-10-15

Could you all send me a quick personal mail whether you are IN or OUT? If you are very busy, just reply and put IN or OUT in the first line. This helps to determine what room to request.

I am looking forward to seeing you all in Wroclaw!

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704