[Tf-aai] LoA Questionaire

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Fri Sep 18 17:16:21 CEST 2015

Hello Jozef and all,

----- Original Message -----

Thank you all for the feedback. I will answer most questions on behalf of Clarin and have no problem in not answering some of the questions or making clear that we have different opinions within the TF. I will mention the lack of concrete requirements (but also the fact that they are work in progress). And point to Jozef's survey.

Attached an example of what LoA can do. This is a real user who applied for Language Resources at Kielipankki. Note that the email address is a gmail account. Only with the additional attributes did I have "assurance" that this user is indeed a university student and not a library walk-in.

Have a nice weekend!
Martin