[Tf-aai] AAI TF Meeting 15.10. 11:45-13:00 Wroclaw/Poland

Daan Broeder daan.broeder at meertens.knaw.nl
Mon Oct 12 17:24:11 CEST 2015

Hi Martin,

i¹ll (probably) join you, I should have some info about AARC where I am
the liaison for EUDAT.
We had a presentation of AARC last RDA FIMig meeting.
See you soon,
Daan

Daan Broeder
Tel. +31 20 4628625
Daan.broeder at meertens.knaw.nl
Meertens Instituut (Afdeling Technische Ontwikkeling)
Joan Muyskenweg 25 /
Postbus 94264
1090 GG Amsterdam

----