[Tf-aai] AAI TF Meeting 15.10. 11:45-13:00 Wroclaw/Poland

Martin Matthiesen martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Mon Oct 12 17:16:14 CEST 2015

Dear Taskforce,

I got a whopping 2 INs, Sander will join us by Skype. I hope to see a few more of you?

I updated the agenda. Monitoring is now a sub item of the Clarin+ item, they will likely be discussed in connection anyway.
I also added AARC as an item, I wonder what kind of role Clarin wants to play in it.

https://www.clarin.eu/group-page/aai-tf-vc-meeting-2015-10-15

I will be in Wroclaw already on Wednesday mid-day, I am looking forward to seeing you again!

Cheers,
Martin

--
Martin Matthiesen
CSC - Tieteen tietotekniikan keskus
+358 9 457 2376, martin.matthiesen at csc.fi
Public key : https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x74B12876FD890704
Fingerprint: AA25 6F56 5C9A 8B42 009F  BA70 74B1 2876 FD89 0704